MSN Search

Friday, June 23, 2006

Best Moments of World Cup 2006

Now that the USA is out of the World Cup officially (they were out before the tourney began!), I've compiled a list of the best moments of World Cup 2006. The World Cup is the largest sporting event in the world with dare I say billions of viewers. The World Cup unites the best of the best in soccer to compete for world domination, or at least domination of a soccer ball.

So, what is the best thing so far about World Cup 2006? The fans. No, not the hairy, toothless hooligans or the riot inducing knuckleheads. I'm talking about the ladies. Can't we just have a camera shot during the game that just focuses on all these chicks? Seriously, soccer is boring, but staring at a top heavy broad sporting a brazillian flag on her chest rocks. Maybe ESPN 8 "The Ocho" could broadcast this simultaneously during the games. Here's to you, ladies of World Cup 2006.
Brazil World Cup 2006Brazil is a very beatiful country.

Germany World Cup 2006Das es Scharf (I forget how to spell it but I know what it means!)!
















Sweden World Cup 2006 Swedes kissing in celebration of the World Cup











Argentina World Cup 2006I don't know anything about Argentina, but I think a visit is in order.














Mexico World Cup 2006How come I don't see people like her jumping over the fence and sneaking over the border? Immigration reform would be a lot different!







I would have put up some America World Cup 2006 babes, but we don't care about soccer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MSN Search