MSN Search

Friday, May 12, 2006

Corndog Launcher? Nope But What About This

No wonder Brits have jacked up grillz.

The Cubs drop another one. They are 1-9 their last 10 games. Can someone get the domain www.dustysucksfirehim.com up soon? Thanks.

Halo 3 was announced, shortly after the announcement of the Nintendo Wii at E3. The trailer is available from the Bungie site. The 360 will soon be in my house.

Cash in those Delta miles, I don't know how much longer a company can stay in operation losing $23 million a day.

Zacarias Moussaoui escapes the death penalty. Personally, I just think he's chicken shit. This is his second death sentence avoided (see 9/11).

A great article about Nathan Hale was written by Ollie North. Ollie is an excellent author and you should check out his books.

Stocks dropped today on fears of upcoming inflation. My portfolio isn't doing so hot these days, and people are screaming stock bubble already. Idiots.

You thought Hip Hop rivals only occurred between rappers? Think again.


I think I like the new format of vomiting back links and blurbs to articles I've looked at for the week (or this case day). I think I'll keep this format for the majority of posts. I still want to post about the asian mustache or http://www.evankroberts.com/, but I'm really too busy to blog at a normal pace.

5 Comments:

Blogger Paul Zhao said...

Are you trying to get me ranked for keyword "Asain Mustache"? If so, it'll take WAY more than just your blog, bro.

No real posts about your own life, just a summary of what you've read? Come on.......The readers want to know what's going on with Thomas.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Thomas said...

Don't ever doubt my ranking skills. http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=%22asian+mustache%22&FORM=QBRE

you are second.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Paul Zhao said...

Dude, I bow to your skills. Now try doing it in an engine less spammable.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Thomas said...

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22asian+mustache%22

I'm 49th in google for your 5 hair 'stache. That number will only rise. Do you want to make a bet on me getting in the top 10?

8:30 AM  
Blogger Paul Zhao said...

With or without quotes? And there's no way for us to bet on YOU getting me in top 10 because we both know it's not just you alone. And just like I said before, it'll take more than just your blog.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

MSN Search