MSN Search

Monday, March 27, 2006

Blog Mad Beta 2 Launch

BlogMad Blog Traffic
Recently, the new blog traffic site BlogMad launched their beta 2 version. Users are now allowed to upload their blogs, surf for credits, and increase traffic to their site(s). I just noticed this today, so I don't have the exact date it went live. There is a verification process for BlogMad, so you aren't allowed to sign up your buddy's geek site.

I'll be testing it out over the next few days. I currently use BlogExplosion, which accounts for alot of my traffic (outside of my random top spots on some engines). It will be nice to see some competition once BlogMad gets the user base up. Currently they don't have many active sites but I'm sure that will change shortly. The setup they have is very similiar to BlogExplosion, with a clock counting down and the user having to click the correct number. They also have a credit lottery, where tickets cost 10 credits. You can also setup your blog with a referral link to increase credits.

3 Comments:

Blogger candoor said...

Blogmad went public around March 1... I started browsing there a week or two later and find it's a very friendly community with exceptional support from members and the developers alike... I couldn't compare it to any other exchange, for I haven't used any of the others... I can say I've seen an increase in visitors (unique and overall) and an increase in comments as well... and most of all, it's fun :)

5:14 PM  
Blogger Riss said...

Blogmad is a lot better than BE. I don't even use BE anymore.

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotta agree with the others ... blogmad is awesome. i've gotten far more comments since using blogmad than i ever did from blogexplosion. the admins are very nice and professional.

the site is still beta, so do expect some odd things to happen now and again.

i don't even bother to log in to blogexplosion any more ... what's the point?

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

MSN Search