MSN Search

Sunday, March 05, 2006

UNC Beats Duke: JJ Chokes

83-76 UNC rolls into Cameron and humiliates JJ, Shelden, Dockery, and whatever the hell the names of some other seniors on dook's bench coach k never plays.

I've said it before and I'll repeat right now - JJ Redick isn't the best shooter in college. Hell, he's barely in the same breathe as those in the competition. This can be seen in his 5-21 shooting performance in his final game at home. He came out on fire, but tanked miserably as he missed 15 of his last 16 shots. He also was a dismal 2-10 from the 3 point line, hitting only one more than UNC's big man Tyler Hansbrough (who was 1-1).

Say what you want about my Heel bias, but the numbers don't lie. My new favorite writer seems to agree with me. The great white hype.

Anyway, a wonderful night. Happy Birthday to the SuperCool Kim, she celebrated her annual 25th bday tonight with a kickass Argosy Cruise of Seattle. I'll post about it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MSN Search