MSN Search

Friday, February 10, 2006

My Plea for Chic-Fil-A


So, living out here in Leftopia I have come to the realization that they don't know good food if it shot out their colon. So, I began making pleas to my favorite places back home to either open up shop or send me some food. The first one I sent was to Bojangles, but I doubt they'll get across the Missippi River let alone the Rocky Mountains. My second choice was Chic-Fil-A. Below is the comment I sent to them on their site:

I would like to know if there are plans to open up a Chic-Fil-A in my area anytime soon. I recently moved to Washington from North Carolina and was, quite frankly, devistated to find out there isn't a Chic-Fil-A in my area. I would LOVE to find out when and if one will be moved out here. I look around the area and the dining establishments are so limited. I haven't had McDonald's in 7 years and I don't plan on it but if I don't find a way to get a chic biscuit and some waffle fries I might be forced too! Please find a way to bring the yummy goodness that is Chic-Fil-A to the Seattle/Redmond area!


Maybe my email will be the lucky one that is read by the COO or something and they decide to not only open one up nearby, but to give me the all-you-can-eat lifetime gold card.

Ah, who am I kidding. It's worth a shot though.

4 Comments:

Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

i surfed in through BE.. and let me tell ya, i FEEL YOUR PAIN!

i NEED chick-fil-a! i went to texas on vacation a couple months back and very first thing we did was go to chick-fil-a because i wouldn't stop whining about it!

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They might've paid more attention to your comment if you'd bothered to spell the company's name right: Chick-Fil-A, with a "k". Hell, it's even in the logo you use in this post. Pretty lazy.

Aside from that: Get real. Chick-Fil-A sucks. Flimsiest fries anywhere, and the pickle on the sandwich is terrible. Gimme Wendy's any day.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Thomas said...

I don't spell, I eat it. Wendy is a slut that will let anybody eat her if they have a dollar.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chic Fil A > Wendy's

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

MSN Search