MSN Search

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Baseball Season Begins!

Well, at least single season ticket sales began today for the Mariners. I miss North Carolina and all the UNC games I had "spoken" tickets for. However, I love being in a Pro sports town. I get to see football, baseball, and basketball (if I cared).

Tickets went on sale at 10am today, and I got some pretty good seats. I'm not much of an American League fan because I'm a die-hard Cubbie, but I'm happy about my selection. The best part is I got seats for Opening Day, the most exciting day in baseball each year. I'm looking forward to taking the day off and enjoying the beginning of what will hopefully be a successful season. I also got some nice tickets behind home plate for the Red Sux. I look forward to yelling at Manny (if he's still around).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MSN Search