MSN Search

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Honda CRV 2006 - Our New Car

Honda CRV 2006
The new car in the Shaffer family. I must be getting old because I lost some of my haggling skills when at the dealership. They made more off of me than I would have preferred. I got a few extras that were already on it like door guards, mud flaps, and the cargo mat. I also dropped some on fog lights. For some reason I really like them. I'm sure they'll help out with the lovely Redmond weather we have.

I traded in the Honda Accord that I just bought barely a year ago. They of course tried to screw me out of the true value, but after I told the finance manager he was full of it, they decided to pay off the value. Well, apparently when they called the bank my most recent payment wasn't marked off, so guess who got a little extra back in the bank? Stupid dealers. I really do think they are the scum of the earth. Them and mass tort lawyers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

here is thomas' car
http://personal-hurricane.blogspot.com/2006/03/kona-blast-2006-my-new-moutain-bike.html

the CRV is ashleys :)

3:56 AM  
Blogger Thomas said...

The car is in my name!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Evan said...

you are married, half of it is hers

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

MSN Search