MSN Search

Friday, March 17, 2006

If Dook wins the National Championship

If Dook wins the National Championship this year, I'm shaving my head. Although I don't have the white man afro like Evan had pre Shaffer wedding, it has gotten pretty long. My wife keeps complaining about the hair on the side being over my ears. I've also mastered the art of bed-head. The sides stick out like porcupine spikes.

Anyway, back to the point of this rambling. Duke is not good, period. They have JJ and Sheldon. Both can be shutdown, and it's not that hard of a task. The key to shutting down JJ - KEEP A MAN ON HIM!! BC failed to do this in the ACC Championship game and they got smoked. Look, he's not fast - he's white. You know they have moving screens set up for him, so pay attention. "But Thomas, what about Sheldon, he's such a force on the inside." Hell him. They won't have ACC refs helping him out so maybe when he smacks the shit out of someone they'll actually call a blocking foul. The rapist, er accused rapist, err.... person formerly accused of rape but charges mysteriously dropped, can swat the crap out of the ball. However he does foul and will foul. Go hard to the inside often and you can break them. Rebounding - Dook is horrible at rebounding. Remember that they love shooting threes, so there will be long rebounds to grab. Don't get caught up in the dook hype. "Oh it's dook, it's Coach K, they are #1." All media hyped crap. Dook during the season was 3 missed shots and several BAD calls away from more losses.

In summary, I hate Dook. But, if my statement about them not being good are wrong and they do win the National Championship, I will shave my locks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

oh man, don't make me pull for dook just to see your bald head!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

MSN Search