MSN Search

Friday, March 17, 2006

UNC Beats Murray State

UNC squeaked by Murray State Friday night. I was on the edge of my couch, literally tugging at my hair. I kind of enjoyed it, since it might be the last time before I end up scalped. Tyler Hansbrough dominated again, scoring 24 points and pulling down 9 boards, 4 of which were offensive. The stat that kills me - both teams shot at least 40% of their shots from the 3 point line. Murray State had more offensive rebounds, but UNC led the way with 34 total. They also had 3 times as many assists, which shows me that they are getting some great ball movement on the offense.

In other ACC news, Herb Sendek probably got a contract extension with his team's win over California.

My bracket(s) are okay, however I'm sure I won't be winning anything. I've realized my knowledge of basketball outside of the ACC is limited but that will change now that I hardly get to see the best conference in action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MSN Search