MSN Search

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Pamela Rogers MySpace Teacher Sex Scandal

Looking for the Pamela Rogers Cell Phone Video? Youtube has several versions out there, but I found the best one.

Pamela Rogers Cell Phone Video


In other news, 28 year old Pamela Rogers, or more affectionately nicknamed "PJ", was arrested for violating her parole. Why did I blog about this you ask? Because Pamela Rogers was just released in February for good behavior after serving 6 months in jail for having sex with a 13 year old! What is wrong with this chick? Having worked in a computer lab during Grad school in the Education Department, I know (soon to be) teachers are a little weird. I'm going to ignore the fact I married one.

Anyway, this chick had sex with a 13 year old, got caught, did time, and now got busted for allegedly contacting him. Pamela Rogers ArrestedWhat is wrong with this chick? I mean, look at her, she's not ugly. She doesn't make me curl into the fetal position (until after I get the background scoop on her). I can see why a 13 year old would want to hit it, she's a perfect 10 considering Mary Kay Letourneau but what does she see in him? What does a 13 year old bring into a relationship, milk money? Tax credits? Discounted prices at the movies and at restaurants? Some people are just really messed up.

So, This Pamela "PJ" Rogers chick was told to not contact her child love nor his family, and was not allowed to go on the internet.MySpace Pamela Rogers So what does she do? She gets a MySpace account and contacts him and his family. Obviously good behavior in jail does not equal rehabilitaion. She obviously isn't smart either. Maybe in her child humping mind she thought "Hey, if I say I'm from Paris, they'll never know it's me." Just think, it's people like her teaching the future of our country. This former teacher was also a WCW Nitro Girl which explains so much more. Out of boredom, I have located the Pamela Rogers MySpace page.

I will lose sleep over this tonight.


I guess the recent MySpace Security Hiring is starting to pay dividends already!

I do pose this question, which teacher is crazier and hotter, Pamela Rogers or Debra Lafave? I think it's a toss up, but the award goes to the bipolar Debra

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul Zhao said...

That's kinda weird. Why wouldn't she contact me instead of that 13 yr old?
j/k

6:30 AM  
Blogger Evan said...

http://www.break.com/index/pamrogers1.html

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

MSN Search