MSN Search

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Free NetFlix Special Discount

Because you are my friend, I wanted to do something nice. After thinking about all the ways I could make you say "Thanks, Thomas!" I've settled on one.

I am giving you one free month of Netflix! That's right, as a close friend of mine, I am extending this offer to you. Sure, you have to sign up for a plan to start after the month (starting as low as $9.99), but you can cancel at any time.

Now, you might think this is some click scam, or that I'm getting something out of this. I'm not. I really just didn't have anything to blog and while checking my email I saw this offer. Usually it's 2 weeks, so this really is a good deal.

Personally, I love Netflix. I get my movies super fast, usually a day after I select them. I've tried Blockbuster, but their online model sucks, they never have movies, and Netflix pretty much blows them out of the water in every category. The only BB offers is coupons for free movies at the store, but let's face it - you order online to AVOID the store.

So, do yourself a favor and give Netflix a try. First month is on me!

Redeem your Free Month of Netflix here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MSN Search