MSN Search

Monday, November 07, 2005

Two Months Till My Big Fat Not Greek Wedding

Wow - this year has flown by. It seems like just yesterday I was spending my lunch hour hanging out with Evan and letting off some steam with Halo 2. Some crazy things have happened the past 11 months. New job, new state, new friends, but most importantly - my engagement. Getting engaged was a lot easier than people made it out to be. I didn't have some huge elaborate scheme that could have blown up in my face. I just simply asked her.

Flash forward a few months to today. Church is picked, reception is set, DJ is in the works, and the bows are being tied to the invitations. What have I contributed to this process? Well, not too much, but not by choice. You see, we've been working this wedding with a bicoastal operation. I did however make us the Thomas and Ashley wedding site which I thought was pretty cool. Anyway, I'm living out in Washington State with our cat and she's living back in NC finishing up her degree. Since I haven't been there I'm missing out on a lot of really fun things - cake tasting, visiting the photographer, cake tasting, and don't let me forget cake tasting.

Anyway, 16 days till she's out here for Thanksgiving, and 44 days till I'm back east, and 2 months till we are married. I have however done some very important things like book our plane tickets and have found a possible honeymoon location. Now all I have to do is come up with some money to pay for it all and i'm set!

I'm sure these next two months will fly by and the wedding will be here in no time. I just hope my knucklehead best man doesn't screw anything up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MSN Search