MSN Search

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Increase Blog Traffic

Now, I'm no expert to the blogging community nor do I claim to be. I do however know that it is the fastest growing industry on the net right now. I've found a few sites that promote increased traffic through what I call "community viewing." Basically, all these people surf the different blogs of the community and you get free traffic.

The one site I have been using is Blog Explosion. I know it works (considering 95% of my audience is coming from here!). You simply open up a browser and surf blogs. There is a banner across the top that has a countdown timer. You have to stay on a site for 30 seconds (I usually end up staying longer and reading). then you click a random number and off to the next blog. Each click you receive points that can be used for increasing your traffic or creating banners. Blog Explosion also gives out mystery points that help increase your total blog views. You can have multiple blogs and apply a percentage of traffic to each.

The other site I know of is BlogMad. They are new so I haven't been able to check them out. I believe they are still in Beta. You can click the link or banner (to the right) and get in on it before they go live. Might be a nice way to increase your traffic.

Of course, there are plenty of other ways to increase blog traffic. You can submit to blog engines, create your own link community, etc, etc. The best part of the increased traffic is the random comments from random people. Till the next post.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter Porcupine said...

Why, I came here from BE!

And what's nice is you can 'blogmark' sites you enjoy and reurn again - like yours!

Whoops, gotta go click that number!

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BLogMad is going to rock!

I'll say this much, their marketing has been great!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

MSN Search