MSN Search

Monday, August 01, 2005

Best Fast Food Experience

The best fast food experience one could ever have is at Chic-fil-a. This place is without a doubt one of the nicest eateries I've ever been to. It doesn't matter which one or what city, they are all super nice. Not only does the food kick major ass, but the entire experience. I've never been into a messy store, and the food is always hot and fresh. But the biggest thing that sticks out is the employees. They are always nice, always eager to help, and actually seem to like their job (which is very hard to find these days in fast food). Every time I go there, I find myself in a better mood. Everyone says "Welcome" and "thank you" with enthusiasm and sincerity.

My only knock on them is that they are closed on Sundays, which is usually the day I crave them the most!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Paschal said...

Chic-Fil-A has 2 problems. 1.)No cheese. None. Not in the damn building. 2.)The name "Chic-Fil-A" is an abomination of the English language.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

MSN Search