MSN Search

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Recipe Blog

Just wanted to publically thank my buddy and his wife Jen for the chocolate treats that were brought up here for Sports Weekend. I just finished off the last piece today (for breakfast) and now must search for a new chocolate source.

Jen has a great cooking blog called Fallen Souffle. She has some great recipes, stories, and anything else a newlywed could post. She has a fondness (or is it her husband?) for breads and all things Italian.

I haven't had a chance to make any of her recipes since my diet these days consist of George Foreman Burgers and dogs. I do however mix the hamburger with worschester sauce, garlic and onion powder, and of course, Texas Pete.

Anyway, I highly reccomend checking out the site and letting her know how the recipes go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MSN Search