MSN Search

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree

While the inlaws were here, Ashley went out and purchased our first christmas tree as a married couple. Last year we had a fake tree while engaged. I preferred this tree because it's easy to assemble, needs no water, and I don't have to vaccuum up after it. Ashley LOVES christmas, so getting a real tree wasn't an option. I will say that it smells nice, and Sammy loves it.

I helped with the decorations, I even got to put the first one on. You can see that in the up close picture :) Ashley really likes it because it even makes sounds and plays two movie clips. It is a very lovely tree, even though it tilts slightly at the top. After careful examination, I've determined it is the tree that is crooked and not how it is sitting in the stand.

Anyway, tis the season kids - get those trees up and the christmas lists out!



Darth Vadar Ornament



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MSN Search