MSN Search

Monday, November 13, 2006

Buffett and Tigers and Prisons oh my!

Long time no post. I've been running around like crazy these past few weeks. This past weekend was the first full weekend at home in probably a month. I've been on several trips the past month and I'm looking forward to some downtime.

Like I had said before, Ashley and I went to Vegas. We stayed at the Flamingo and had a great time. We ran around and did all the free tourist stuff - Bellagio fountains, MGM Grand sanctuary, Mirage volcano, Mirage Lions, etc. Below are some pictures.
Las Vegas Flamingos
Jimmy Buffett Las Vegas
Sigfreid and Roy Tiger
MGM Grand Cats
Las Vegas Mirage Volcano

I was also in San Francisco this past week. I was lucky enough to catch up with my Uncle who lives near there and we did some site seeing. We ate at Bubba Gump's at the Fisherman's Wharf and walked up and down to Ghirardelli Square. I know someone who is jealous of that! I also go to see Alcatraz, one of top 10 places to see in the United States. Oh yeah, and I can't forget the sea lions!

Alcatraz Island
Ghirardelli Square San Fran
California Sea Lions
Forrest Gump at Bubba Gumps


That's about it for now. I'll have more updates soon, hopefully before Evan does another site redesign.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pics


http://shankaloon.blogspot.com/
tell me why u blog ..master :) ?

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

MSN Search