MSN Search

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Although I am thankful for stuffing and pie, I'm also thankful for the following:

*For my Mom to be with her sister and family for Holidays.
*For my family to be generally in good health (we could all be better!)
*For my family in-law making the trip out to the great Northwest to spend the week with us
*For a great job and a great wife
*For my Aunt who is spending her Thanksgiving teaching English in Thailand. She is the true definition of courage, selflessness, and spirit. If everyone in this world were 1/10 as wonderful, this world would be completely different.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone - all 5 readers!

Here is a picture of me when I was almost two helping my Grandma Lichty stuff the turkey!
Stuff that Turkey!

1 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

I'm thankful for you too buddy, thanks for the love.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

MSN Search