MSN Search

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

10 things you need to know about me

Seeing as how this is my first post, I should spit out a few things that I think you should know.

10. I vote Republican.
9. My current job is in Search Engine Marketing.
8. My favorite alcohol is Crown Royal.
7. I was in the Military.
6. I'm a HUGE Chicago Cubs fan.
5. I'm a smartass
4. I enjoy money, even though it is rare I have any (thank god this blog is free!).
3. I have my MBA and two undergraduate degrees (Communications and Economics).
2. I'm honest, even if that means telling you that your gut isn't made for baby doll shirts.
1. I'm a HUGE Carolina fan (The REAL Carolina, not the Southern ripoff).

So, now that you know me, I'm sure I'll be flooded with proposals of marriage (sorry prisoner #47225-P, I already have a girlfriend) and all items on my wish list will be purchased. I don't know how often I'll update this blog, but hopefully when I do it will be some worthy material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

MSN Search